Individual, Couples, & Group psychotherapy services.
Office in White Plains, NY. Serving adults & young adults (ages 18-85)
“I am an Out-of-Network Provider, my rates are very affordable, and I work with the individual to come up with a fee they can afford, and that will keep them committed to sticking with the therapeutic process.”
- My clients come to me with a wide variety of problems resulting in excessive anxiety, depression, and stress in their lives.
- Together, we address symptoms and problems and take steps to resolve both.
- Results include clients leading the more satisfying lives they envision and want for themselves.
- Clients experience increased personal satisfaction and well-being, inner peace and happiness, and reduction/elimination of anxiety, depression, & stress.
“I believe everyone has a vision for the life they want to be living and that often times people have difficulty achieving and making their vision a reality. In my work with clients, I help them develop their own capacity, skills, and inner resources, to achieve and live the more satisfying life they want for themselves.”
- We focus on changing old patterns that are not working, and developing new, better tools and coping skills to achieve clients’ goals.
- Combine Western and Eastern psychotherapeutic approaches, and Psychodynamic and CBT theories and techniques; Eastern traditions such as meditation, mindfulness, yoga, and Buddhist philosophies.
>> GROUPS OFFERED <<
>> HELPFUL INFORMATION <<
For excellent ideas/tips for good mental health & managing stress:
View my website and feel free to contact me today for a free phone consultation at 914-484-2361!
- Cognitive Restructuring: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Attitude (everydayhealth.com)
- CBT – Cognative Behavior Therapy (bsbwebsite.wordpress.com)