“As early as 1960 aspartame was determined to be a dangerous chemical and the emerging research years later only served to affirm the true nature of this artificial sweetener. Over the years, aspartame has been found to create holes in brain tissue, adversely affect the brain and nerve development in the fetus, cause cancer, migraines, headaches, seizures, convulsions and even retinal damage. With this amount of negative findings, aspartame should have been removed from the market years ago!”
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com
What is aspartame? From Wikipedia: Aspartame (APM; /ˈæspərteɪm/ or /əˈspɑrteɪm/) is an artificial, non-saccharide sweetener used as a sugar substitute in some foods and beverages. In the European Union, it is codified as E951. Aspartame is a methyl ester of the aspartic acid/phenylalanine dipeptide. It was first sold under the brand name NutraSweet; since 2009 it also has been sold under the brand name AminoSweet. It was first synthesized in 1965 and the patent expired in 1992.
A recent article from mindbodygreen:
- Chewing gum
- Flavored water
- Sugar-free products
- Drink powders
- Cooking sauces
- Children’s medicines
- Diet sodas
- Tabletop sweeteners
Learn all about ASD, formaldehyde in the body, weight gain, strokes, and more…. and how is Donald Rumsfeld connected to it all?
- Aspartame danger – urgent warning about tumors and seizures.
- Aspartame withdrawal and side effects explained – Here’s how to protect yourself.
- Evidence shows diet soda is not a healthy weight loss product.
- NutraSweet Company brags about the second coming of aspartame: Neotame now taking over world markets.
- Neotame the next aspartame? FDA doesn’t require labeling of chemical sweetener created by Monsanto.
- Four ways Monsanto threatens the environment and public health.
- Artificial Sweetener Disease; a new breed of sickness.
- Health Basics: What is Aspartame?
- Conventional medicine ignores root causes of fibromyalgia
- Study: Drinking diet soda actually causes weight gain, blood sugar spikes