BREAKFAST is: the most important meal of the day!
* have protein IN THE MORNING to prevent snacking!
Here’s an idea for protein, vitamins, and fiber (and carbs):
- 2 heaping tablespoons of plain low-fat yogurt (Chobani or Fage)
- one chopped banana
- a handful of blueberries
- 3 – 5 strawberries (optional)
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein
- 2 tbsp of ground flax seed meal
- add 2 tbsp of oatmeal for a carb kick! (optional)
- add 3 – 5 pitted dates for sweetness and fiber!!
SUPER DELICIOUS & SUPER HEALTHY!
- Egg Proteins For Breakfast Keeps You Feeling Full For Longer (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Gluten Free Breakfast Quinoa (rubellesmoon.com)