Contact Gabriel Sanders:firstname.lastname@example.orgCurrently available for weekday private sessions!
EBFA Hosts Free Monthly Webinars!
On the first Thursday of every month, EBFA (link below), hosts a free 20-30 minute FREE webinar at 8pm!
- All About Aspartame
- 5 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight
- An Interesting & Healthy Breakfast Idea!
- Carbs Without Cause: 8 Foods Worse Than White Bread
- Figuring Out Fiber
- Five Fats You Should Be Cooking With But Not Be
- How Soda Affects Your Health
- How Sweet It Isn’t! Cutting Through the Hype and Deception
- Surprisingly Calcium-Rich Foods That Aren’t Milk
- “GOD’S PHARMACY”
Tag Archives: samsung galaxy s3
Here are segments from the great new article on Runner’s World:
Why strike a pose? Studies have shown that yoga squashes stress, aids weight loss, eases pain, helps people stick to an exercise routine, and even improves running times. The strength and flexibility you develop on the mat–namely in the core, quads, hamstrings, and hip flexors–can help you run more efficiently and stay injury-free, says Adam St. Pierre, a coach, biomechanist, and exercise physiologist for the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine.
Additionally, holding challenging poses builds tenacity that’ll pay off on the road. Lauren Fleshman, a two-time national outdoor 5000-meter champion, started practicing yoga after breaking her foot in 2008. But the poses gave her more than just foot strength: “Yoga helps me control my emotions while I’m in discomfort on the road,” she says. “Enduring an intense pose is a lot like enduring a long run or tempo run.”
For all the perks yoga offers, it still requires a cautious approach. Get too ambitious, and you could end up hurt and frustrated. This guide will make easing in easy.
- 10 Benefits of Prenatal Yoga | Babble (babble.com)
- 5 Benefits of Yoga that May Surprise You (greenster.com)
- Keep Calm & Chill out! (mytreetv.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Standing Up Straight and Doing Yoga (thinkhard-ly.com)
Individual, Couples, & Group psychotherapy services.
Office in White Plains, NY. Serving adults & young adults (ages 18-85)
“I am an Out-of-Network Provider, my rates are very affordable, and I work with the individual to come up with a fee they can afford, and that will keep them committed to sticking with the therapeutic process.”
- My clients come to me with a wide variety of problems resulting in excessive anxiety, depression, and stress in their lives.
- Together, we address symptoms and problems and take steps to resolve both.
- Results include clients leading the more satisfying lives they envision and want for themselves.
- Clients experience increased personal satisfaction and well-being, inner peace and happiness, and reduction/elimination of anxiety, depression, & stress.
“I believe everyone has a vision for the life they want to be living and that often times people have difficulty achieving and making their vision a reality. In my work with clients, I help them develop their own capacity, skills, and inner resources, to achieve and live the more satisfying life they want for themselves.”
- We focus on changing old patterns that are not working, and developing new, better tools and coping skills to achieve clients’ goals.
- Combine Western and Eastern psychotherapeutic approaches, and Psychodynamic and CBT theories and techniques; Eastern traditions such as meditation, mindfulness, yoga, and Buddhist philosophies.
>> GROUPS OFFERED <<
>> HELPFUL INFORMATION <<
For excellent ideas/tips for good mental health & managing stress:
View my website and feel free to contact me today for a free phone consultation at 914-484-2361!
- Cognitive Restructuring: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Attitude (everydayhealth.com)
- CBT – Cognative Behavior Therapy (bsbwebsite.wordpress.com)
I had the great honor and privilege of modeling for Jenny Gallagher’s new awesome book!
Hardcopies are available for purchase for $14.95 + tax & shipping: http://www.jennygallagher.com/published_work.html