Hello! I provide psychotherapy services in White Plains, NY, for individual, couples, and groups.
Office in White Plains, NY. Serving adults & young adults (ages 18-85)
“I am an Out-of-Network Provider, my rates are very affordable, and I work with the individual to come up with a fee they can afford, and that will keep them committed to sticking with the therapeutic process.”
- My clients come to me with a wide variety of problems resulting in excessive anxiety, depression, and stress in their lives.
- Together, we address symptoms and problems and take steps to resolve both.
- Results include clients leading the more satisfying lives they envision and want for themselves.
- Clients experience increased personal satisfaction and well-being, inner peace and happiness, and reduction/elimination of anxiety, depression, & stress.
“I believe everyone has a vision for the life they want to be living and that often times people have difficulty achieving and making their vision a reality. In my work with clients, I help them develop their own capacity, skills, and inner resources, to achieve and live the more satisfying life they want for themselves.”
I offer a calm, soothing, empathetic, warm, and
non-judgmental approach in how I work with clients.
>> GROUPS OFFERED <<
>> HELPFUL INFORMATION <<
National Institute of Mental Health:
For excellent ideas/tips for good mental health & managing stress:
View my website and feel free to contact me today for a free phone consultation at 914-484-2361!
Posted in health, Loving Life
Tagged #Awesome, #Sandy, #SOPA, 007, amanda todd, american airlines, Anxiety, avenida brasil, aviation, bbb12, blogging, CBT, climate, Cognitive behavioral therapy, Disorders, Eastern religions, gabriel sanders, gangnam style, health, here comes honey boo boo, hurricane sandy, ipad 3, ipad mini, iphone, iphone 5, james bond, jeremy lin, josephine calvi, kate middleton, List of credentials in psychology, magic sandbox, magicsandbox, medicine, mental-health, michael clarke duncan, michael phelps, National Institute of Mental Health, olympics, one direction, peyton manning, prometheus, Psychodynamic, Roberto Calvi, samsung galaxy s3, science, selena gomez, skyfall, southwest airlines, Stress management, superstorm sandy, technology, the hunger games, united airlines, United States, whitney houston
In random order….
1. In 2009, a study was produced by nurses with 3,256 participants. For those who drank at least 2 servings of diet soda daily, it revealed a 30% drop in kidney function. (ref: Supplement Relief)
2. Recent studies show that a diet-soda habit can increase your risk of stroke, osteoporosis, and type two diabetes. Early studies show diet-soda drinkers are 61 percent more likely to have a stroke, have , and are more at risk for developing type two diabetes. (ref: Fit Sugar)
3. As early as 1960 aspartame was determined to be a dangerous chemical and the emerging research years later only served to affirm the true nature of this artificial sweetener. Over the years, aspartame has been found to create holes in brain tissue, adversely affect the brain and nerve development in the fetus, cause cancer, migraines, headaches, seizures, convulsions and even retinal damage. With this amount of negative findings, aspartame should have been removed from the market years ago! (ref: natural news)
** See also on magicsandbox: All About Aspartame
4. Diet sodas are acidic. Excess acid can be hard on the digestive system. For the generally healthy person, this only becomes a problem with excessive intake of diet sodas; however, those with gastrointestinal problems, such as acid reflux, indigestion or ulcers can exacerbate their conditions by consuming only small amounts of diet sodas. Acidic beverages are also hard on tooth enamel, which can cause decaying or rotting of the teeth, leading to cavities. (ref: livestrong)
There are no healthy ingredients in diet soda!
- Foods That Ruin Your Diet (minimalistworkout.wordpress.com)
- Some People Are a Little Nervous About American Kids Drinking So Much Diet Soda [Diet Soda] (jezebel.com)
- Think Diet Soda Is Okay? Think Again! (doctorshealthpress.com)
- Can diet soda make you fat? (therealfoodchannel.com)
- Inside the Diet Soda Debate (doctorshealthpress.com)
- 3 Health Risks of Diet Pop (dangerouslee.biz)
- U.S. Kids Drowning In Diet Drinks (foodconsumer.org)
- Aspartame is not the only thing in diet cola that can kill you (organicready.org)
- Can diet soda make you fat? (brasschecktv.com)
Posted in diet, food, health, nutrition, weight loss
Tagged #Awesome, #Sandy, #SOPA, 007, amanda todd, amazon, amazon kindle, american airlines, artificial sweetener, aspartame, avenida brasil, babies, Barack Obama, bbb12, beach, Beach Tabata, Beach Yoga, bigforkinmouth, brasschecktv.com, cancer, Capital One, Carey Yaruss, children, Clint Eastwood, Conditions and Diseases, craigslist.org, dangerouslee.biz, Democrat, Diabetes mellitus type 2, diet, diet coke, Diet food, diet pepsi, diet pop, diet rc cola, diet root beer, diet soda, diet soda ass, diet soda butt, diet soda health, diet soda health risks, diet soda research, diet sodas, Digg, doctorshealthpress, dr. oz, Endocrine Disorders, Fit Sugar, fit2run, fitness, fitsugar, fitsugar.com, Florida, food, Food Drink and Nutrition, foodconsumer.org, from the cradle to the grave, gabriel sanders, gangnam style, Google, Google +1, hatha yoga, health, here comes honey boo boo, hurricane sandy, ING Direct, ipad 3, ipad mini, iphone, iphone 5, james bond, Jennifer Granholm, jeremy lin, jezebel, Joe Biden, kate middleton, Kindle Fire, Lakewood Ranch, LinkedIn, magic sandbox, magicsandbox, magicsandbox.com, Massage, massage therapist, Massage Therapy and Bodywork, medicine, michael clarke duncan, michael phelps, Miley Cyrus, minimalistworkout, olympics, one direction, organicready.org, Pancreas, peyton manning, Pinterest, Pool, pregnancy, pregnant, pregnant woman, pregnant women, Press This, prevention, prevention.com, prometheus, Real estate, Reddit, Republican, Risk, Romney, running, samsung galaxy s3, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, sarasota massage therapist, science, seizures convulsions, selena gomez, skyfall, soda drinkers, Soft drink, southwest airlines, St. Armand's Circle, StumbleUpon, sugar, Sugar substitute, superstorm sandy, supplement relief, Sushi, tabata, Tabatawata, the hunger games, therealfoodchannel, tooth enamel, Tumblr, united airlines, vacation, vinyasa yoga, water, Water Aerobics, weight gain, whitney houston, women's health, wordpress, yoga
click> Mark Hyman, MD: Three Hidden Ways Wheat Makes You Fat.
“…. Yes, gluten is a real problem. But the problem is not just gluten. In fact, there are three major hidden reasons that wheat products, not just gluten (along with sugar in all its forms) is a major contributor to obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, dementia, depression and so many other modern ills….”
For more information about Dr. Mark Hyman: www.drhyman.com
From Gabriel Sanders: What an amazing, educational, and controversial article! So many questions about the truth of wheat products and gluten, health, how doctor’s treat digestive ailments, (the history of) food, and our own nutrition are brought to the surface and answered, while some are left open-ended. Capital One asks “what’s in your wallet?” I ask: “what’s in your stomach?”
Posted in diet, Dr. Mark Hyman, fitness, food, health, nutrition, Shared Articles
Tagged #Awesome, #Sandy, #SOPA, 007, african-american, amanda todd, amazon, amazon kindle, amazon.com, America, american airlines, animal rescue, avenida brasil, Bank of America, Barack Obama, baseball, batman, bbb12, beach, Beach Tabata, Beach Yoga, bigforkinmouth, bigforkinmouth.com, black, black&decker, body weight, bodyweight, bodywork, boot camp, bootcamp, cancer, Capital One, Carey Yaruss, Celiac Diet, Celiac Disease, Celiac Disease Test, Chase, chinese, Clint Eastwood, craigslist.org, Crunch gym, dark knight, Democrat, diabetes, diet, diet and nutrition, digestive ailments, Digg, Dr. Mark Hyman, Equinox, exercise, facebook, fit2run, food, food as medicine, For more information about Dr. Mark Hyman: www.drhyman.com, gabriel sanders, gangnam style, gluten, Gluten Allergy, Gluten Disease, Gluten In Wheat, gluten-free, gmail, Google, Google +1, gymnastics, hatha yoga, health, healthy living news, heart disease cancer, here comes honey boo boo, hh Gregg, hispanic, hurricane sandy, ING Direct, insurance, ipad 3, ipad mini, iphone, iphone 5, james bond, japanese, Jennifer Granholm, jeremy lin, jewish, Joe Biden, kate middleton, Kindle Fire, korean, Lido Beach, LinkedIn, little league, magic, magic sandbox, magic sandbox fitness, magicsandbox, magicsandbox.com, Mark E. Hyman, Mark Hyman, mark hyman md, Massage, massage therapist, Massage Therapy and Bodywork, medicine, Men's Health, michael clarke duncan, michael phelps, Miley Cyrus, mortgage, myfitnesspal, nutrition, olympics, one direction, online banking, Personal Health, pet food, peyton manning, Pinterest, Pool, power lifting, power yoga, prediabetes, Press This, prometheus, protein, Real estate, Reddit, Republican, restaurants, restorative yoga, Romney, runner, running, samsung galaxy s3, Sarasota Herald-Tribune, sarasota massage therapist, seafood, selena gomez, senior citizen, sex, skyfall, southwest airlines, spiderman, sports, sports camp, St. Armand's Circle, starch, stretching, StumbleUpon, superstorm sandy, Sushi, tabata, Tabatawata, Target, tax breaks, tax cuts, the hobbit, the hunger games, Tumblr, Twitter, united airlines, United States, vacation, vinyasa yoga, water, Water Aerobics, weight gain, weight loss, Wheat, Wheat Allergy, Wheat And Weight, Wheat Free, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Gluten Free, whitney houston, Whole Wheat, www.magicsandbox.com, xxx, yahoo!, yoga for everyone, YouTube